17 October, 2014

For starting

This Blog is especially started for my TOP study. Among all six different subjects I choose to join textile innovation, it is not only because I'm a textile design student but also because I always have interest to research different kinds of textiles, different ways to manufacture textiles and different functions that textiles can provide. It is very fascinating that from ancient to contemporary days, humanity invented and still trying to invent large amount of technologies to create textiles, from handmade to machine; from knitting, weaving to 3D printing, the process of manufacture itself is already amazing not to mention the real outcome. For joining this class, I really want to learn more about textiles, the industry, the manufacturing process, the technology, the materials, anything about it.  Those knowledge obviously will help my further study in textile design and as my first language is not English, gaining more vocabularies that related to textiles is also quite helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment